Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

I can't access my share code with my pre settled BRC.. Home

I can't access my share code with my pre settled BRC.. Home office says I should reapply for a new BRC
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I live in the U
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: UK
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Called HO and they say my solicitor applied for card replacement and not EUSS

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today. Please note, Just Answer is an information sharing platform in a Q/A format and does not provide legal representation in any form and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Hi there,

You need to apply for a replacement BRC card . It can be done online using the below weblink-

https://www.gov.uk/uk-residence-card/replace

If your solicitor has already applied for it then you need to speak to your solicitor for an update.

I trust this helps.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks for your response. My solicitor is do the application today. In the meantime, employers are asking for my share code before they can offer me jobs. Is there a way out to have the share code whilst the application is pending?Thanks
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
In a train. Will call later

If your card has been expired then you can provide details of that card and confirmation of applying replacement card to your employer.

Alternatively, you can visit the below webpage 

https://www.gov.uk/view-prove-immigration-status and follow the links, entering your passport or identity card details and your date of birth, and you will be given a 'share code' that can be shared with your employer.

Thank you . Best wishes.