How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vineet S Your Own Question
Vineet S
Vineet S,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3979
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
Type Your Law Question Here...
Vineet S is online now

I can't access my share code with my pre settled BRC.. Home

This answer was rated:

I can't access my share code with my pre settled BRC.. Home office says I should reapply for a new BRC
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I live in the U
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: UK
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Called HO and they say my solicitor applied for card replacement and not EUSS

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today. Please note, Just Answer is an information sharing platform in a Q/A format and does not provide legal representation in any form and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Hi there,

You need to apply for a replacement BRC card . It can be done online using the below weblink-

If your solicitor has already applied for it then you need to speak to your solicitor for an update.

I trust this helps.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks for your response. My solicitor is do the application today. In the meantime, employers are asking for my share code before they can offer me jobs. Is there a way out to have the share code whilst the application is pending?Thanks
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
In a train. Will call later

If your card has been expired then you can provide details of that card and confirmation of applying replacement card to your employer.

Alternatively, you can visit the below webpage and follow the links, entering your passport or identity card details and your date of birth, and you will be given a 'share code' that can be shared with your employer.

Thank you . Best wishes.

Vineet S and other Law Specialists are ready to help you