james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Where can I get information regarding how to go about paying

Where can I get information regarding how to go about paying for children attending UK universities (my children are 11 and 15 and will attend uni in 3 and 7 years time respectively), including how to obtain scholarships and bursaries?
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter. 

If the children are overseas students then the normal UK student loans would not be available.

As for scholarships and bursaries,, there is no one stop option to find these.

scholarships and bursaries would be granted by individual universities, so applications would need to be made to the universities themselves.

The link below is to the UCSS web site, this is the make university site that co ordinates UK universities, I have attached to their page regarding scholarships and bursaries

https://www.ucas.com/finance/scholarships-grants-and-bursaries

I hope this may be useful.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks this is very helpful.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.