MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

I would like to know some aspect between a married couple

I would like to know some aspect between a married couple with 1 children which is hers from a previous relationship and one which is with him and has British citizenship
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None because i want to leave from uk back in my country and he is against
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Romanian couple married in Romania and i want to leave home because this situation affects my emotional health and my oldest daughter
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Romanian couple married for 3 years
One child which is almost 11 is from her previous relationship the second one from this marriage and born in uk
I want to leave back in my country because my marriage is not working anymore no matter far I discussed.
We don’t have our place to live together and we live with mother in law and her partner
He makes excuses like he can t afford another place
He make differences between my children and my oldest daughter affection her emotional health.
I ve been cheated…treats me very cold and only as a cleaner in this house accusing me of mental issues
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
He is against of leaving but i can f live like this anymore…i want to take my children and leave.He already been informed.and his reaction was not good
Treating me …
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
What can happened if i want to go
Hello, I am happy to help with your enquiry today.

There is currently no legal requirement to obtain either consent or permission of the other parent to move a child within the UK. However, if you plan to move abroad, then you will be needing the consent of the father to do so, otherwise it will be deemed as child abduction.

If you wish to take your child outside the UK, you may apply for a child arrangement order in court. However before you make an application, it is mandatory to try mediation first. Once you've done mediation, and the problem still stands, then you can apply for CAO.

You can apply online.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. We are always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have the consent of the father for 2 years more to take her out from the country

Perfect. Please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I enrolled a course called high education diploma nursing with learn direct
And i supposed to pay every month 126£
This is the second month which i can t afford to pay anymore or continue de course because i was suspended from work for almost 2 months with health reason problems and they find me i am not fit for work and recommend to rest. Thing is i have other bills to pay . And i can t afford to pay the contract anymore or continue the course as i am single mother with 2 children.
They are calling at least 5 times per day email and text messages add fees per day like 40£..how should i stop these? I ve tried to explain to find a solution but they don t give me to much options.as they want the money…

Do you have a copy of the agreement and I am happy to review the paperwork for you?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
i can send prt screen
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
They are many pages
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
This would help?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
A
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
https://www.learndirect.com/help/legal-information/terms-and-conditions
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
This link it s showing
Thank you. Yes you are bound by the terms of the agreement. However I would not let that deter you. You should write to them and tell them that you want to cancel or defer the course for a period. Explain your position and they will have to respond. 

Please let me know what they say.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I already done that they said they will continue the procedure with sanctions
I don t find it quite well they will refuse to cancel the contract and they constantly calling adding 40£ fee 80£ is emotional abuse find it so difficult

Can you please send me a copy of their response letter?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
It was over the phone they don’t answer at email or doing deals as they said

That’s why I am guiding to put it in writing. Put the following at the bottom of your letter.

I reserve the right to rely upon the contents of this letter in any enforcement proceedings brought before the court or otherwise.

Please kindly confirm you will defer or cancel my contract due to the hardship circumstances detailed above.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have to write a letter and send them
I already write one and send it but I didn’t receive any answers.
I will write another one and explain the situation
I have 2 childrens as well one of 11 and one of almost 2
I am really struggling
To be honest i am not fit for work but i am still working like 2 days per week in some circumstances like my mother to cover me when she is off from work but she can t do to much because she is working as well.and she has her own bills to pay and rent.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am not fit for work because i have heart problems and I can’t live on sick allowance or pay because they can t cover to much and i have to work but this situation is stressful
Every day my heart is jumping because i expect someone coming at my door to collect things from my house.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I really appreciate you help and thank you for that . I am grateful
No problem at all. Very happy to help.