How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11652
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

Romanian couple married for 3 years One child which is

This answer was rated:

Romanian couple married for 3 years
One child which is almost 11 is from her previous relationship the second one from this marriage and born in uk
I want to leave back in my country because my marriage is not working anymore no matter far I discussed.
We don’t have our place to live together and we live with mother in law and her partner
He makes excuses like he can t afford another place
He make differences between my children and my oldest daughter affection her emotional health.
I ve been cheated…treats me very cold and only as a cleaner in this house accusing me of mental issues

What would you like to know about this? You can return home with the children if you wish, at the moment there is nothing to stop you. I trust this assists

Jeremy Aldermartin and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I ve been accused by my husband i am a dangerous for my children and he won t let me to take my baby with me and go back home
He is accusing of mental issues and aggressive behaviour
If i am raisingthe voice in the house i am a danger
He is not supporting me with duties and doesn’t getting involved in anything only financial and after complains
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I am doing everything in the house and working on night time as well
Taking care of children, cooking,washing everything and i don t have any support from him
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Of course when i am tired i am raising the voice because most of the time i don t have the chance even to eat
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I am
Living with mother as well and if course is on his side
He is cheating and telling me i am not good fir him and i am treated at my value… i can t describe how painful is for me staying and waiting what o supposed to do and where should i go

Ok well you can look to get a court order to leave and go home with the children. You would need his permission to take the child out of the country or a court order. As he will not give permission you will have to apply to court for a specific issues order. A ‘specific issue order’ is used to look at a specific question about how the child is being brought up in this case to take them out of the country. Follow these steps to apply for a court order:

1) Read guidance CB001 on making an application:

2) Fill in the C100 court form found here:

3) Send the original form and 3 copies of it to the nearest court that deals with cases involving children, you can find the nearest court here:

It costs £215 to apply for a court order. You may be able to get help with court fees if you’re on benefits or a low income and you can find out more here:

I trust this assists 

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I have a paper from consulat of Romania from London i am allowed to go with my child to travel in my country which is available until 2024
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
He won t give me the permission of anything

As I have said, as he will not give permission you need to apply to the court as per the above. The paper from the consulate does not bind the UK courts. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
my document is not counting
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
What happened if i go in holiday in my country and i don t want to come back anymore

Then you can be reported for kidnapping your children and an application made that they be brought to the UK under the Hague Convention. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I understand
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Do you mind asking things for time to time

That is fine but if it is new questions you need to post a new question and then put FAO Jeremy Aldermartin only so it comes to me. Take care

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I hope this will not be public on site

Your details are anonymised but some questions are posted online to show others how we can help. You can ask customer services for your question not to be public:

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you
Happy to help take care