Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I need advise on tenancy related queries, London, none, no

Hi I need advise on tenancy related queries
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Welcome to JA.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

What would you like to know today as this will determine whether I can assist you?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi, my one year tenancy agreement expires on the 23rd May and only yesterday evening my Landlord told me that he wants to increase the rent by 150£, which I think has been quite cheeky of him

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe