How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Solicitor4All Your Own Question
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7551
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
Solicitor4All is online now

Need to talk about financial consent already divorced do you

This answer was rated:

hi need to talk about financial consent already divorced do you have any lawyer ?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: divorce done
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: applied for mutual consent but judge have asked some queries by which my EX dont want to move further I am getting married want to know implications on my financials and take guidance from a lawyer
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello there, how do you do? I am Solicitor4All, a law Expert with over 15 years in practice. It is my pleasure to assist your with this today. Thank you for the inquiry
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
can we talk over the phone
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
messaging is no extra charge ?
we can, I will ask for the call offer to be sent to you and we can continue chatting too once you have had the call,
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Would want know about where are you based ?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am looking for a UK based lawyer

You are on the UK platform and my greeting says I am a solicitor. I am in England.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

Hi, you have been sent a call offer. I can call you in ten minutes if you can access the offer and accept in your he meantime. Are you both litigants in person or represented?

Solicitor4All and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
we were using a web service to get the consent
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
please check my attachment

Hi, I can talk to you and you can explain what has transpired to date. There are no attachments but if if you prefer for me to see them please feel free to attach  the draft consent and the judge’s request.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
sending now
just confirm please if you get them
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
unable to attach
how i can send you

I am sorry for the long delay. If I can call you at 1:30 please as I come out of this hearing.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
please call at 1.30. How do I share documents in advance ?

You can the send attachments here.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
unable to attach anything here
there is an error
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (27G6S1P)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please call when you can please
I have now been provided with the documents and read them. I am calling you now.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.

It was good to speak to you earlier. Although I think we covered all the  issues I know you had said you may have a couple more questions. If you can send them please that would be great. For the Child Arrangements order you can use Form C100