How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Solicitor4All Your Own Question
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7546
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
Solicitor4All is online now

I sent my husband's D9h Acknowledgement Form back in March

This answer was rated:

I sent my husband's D9h Acknowledgement Form back in March and I have not received the D10
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: BV22D01949 is the case number. I am doing an online divorce. I live in Cornwall, UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Tried phone the courts but got fed up waiting for so long
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No nothing thank you
Hello there, how do you do? I am Solicitor4All, a law Expert with over 15 years in practice. It is my pleasure to assist you today. Thank you for the inquiry
Solicitor4All and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Do not call
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I cannot afford it
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I just received a call and it hung up? I have been charged fir the call
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can someone help me please?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello? This is stressful. Can someone answer my question please?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The call was not from your company as the number rang again. I have been charged for a call I have not received. Can someone please reply to me

Thank you very much for your patience. If he has not returned it the simplest way of resolving this will be to serve a copy of the Divorce Petition and a D10 on the Respondent using a process server. The process server would need to provide you with a statement swearing that they received the documents and you file these with the Court and the divorce proceedings should progress.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message, we are always glad to clarify and to assist you further.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Morning. I posted the D9 form myself so I know it was returned. I am still waiting for the D10 to arrive from the courts but it has been over the 28 days. Until I receive this, I cannot progress the divorce

Good morning. It has therefore not been issued and depending on the court capacity regrettably at the moment some family courts are taking several weeks to confirm receipt and to issue the petition.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok thank you

You are welcome