How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Solicitor4All Your Own Question
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7544
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
Solicitor4All is online now

Can i switch my student visa without finishing my course,

Customer Question

can i switch my student visa without finishing my course
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: london
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: no step yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothing else,i have a sponsor but i want to know if i can switch without finishing my course
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 5 days ago.
Hello there, how do you do? I am Solicitor4All, a law Expert with over 15 years in practice. It is my pleasure to assist you today. Thank you for the inquiry
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
chat is better
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I just asked a question which I need an answer
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 5 days ago.

You did not advise the visa you want to switch? If you can meet the criteria to the new visa  then you are able to do so.

You can apply for the switch before your current visa has expired.

Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 5 days ago.

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to assist. Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We are always glad to clarify and to help further. All the best.