GabrielP428
GabrielP428, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
112518128

With my wife yesterday in the bus there was an accident, on

Customer Question

with my wife yesterday in the bus there was an accident, on a vein of the driver who stopped at a stop and then abruptly went one more meter my wife fell from the third step having hit the head in the monitor apotim fell down the other driver started. in the hospital they provided help and straightened her shoulder and she does not feel well and has a headache. yesterday it happened at 13.30 bus 47 stop tesco canada water what should we do my wife at that time was with her daughter she is a refugee from Ukraine and speaks bad English
JA: Has she talked to a lawyer about this? What country does she live in?
Customer: with my wife yesterday in the bus there was an accident, on a vein of the driver who stopped at a stop and then abruptly went one more meter my wife fell from the third step having hit the head in the monitor apotim fell down the other driver started. in the hospital they provided help and straightened her shoulder and she does not feel well and has a headache. yesterday it happened at 13.30 bus 47 stop tesco canada water what should we do my wife at that time was with her daughter she is a refugee from Ukraine and speaks bad English
JA: What steps has she taken so far?
Customer: yesterday at the hospital she was treated, her right shoulder was repaired and she is now going to the clinic
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: yesterday when the daughters from the bus stop helped to call 999 to call an ambulance it was from 13.45-13.55 a woman called the driver of the bus c-10 from the same stop unfortunately said that the ambulance is busy and better and sooner to get to the hospital they went to London Bridge
Expert:  GabrielP428 replied 15 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** am a solicitor in England and Wales with 9 years of experience and have worked in the legal sector since 2008.

This service is not instant, so please note that I cannot always reply immediately due to other work commitments. I look forward to helping you with your legal problem.

If you would like a call to discuss this further, please let me know

A call is a premium service that includes an extra charge.

Hi, I am really sorry to hear about the incident?

Are you looking to make a claim for your wife's injuries

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Of course
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I don't know if you can help us in bad English

It might be a good idea for you to  speak to a personal injury solicitor over the phone

I recommend this firm. They are excellent, and I am sure they will be able to help :

http://www.allweisandco.co.uk/contact-us/

Also, this firm is good for personal injury claims:

https://www.irwinmitchell.com/personal/personal-injury-compensation

Thank you so much for using Just Answer. If you have further questions, please do feel free to ask them in this thread.