Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

Who can sign a lease document for a business, Camberley U.K.

Hi who can sign a lease document for a business
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Camberley U.K.
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: the lease is for my business but it has disclosure agreement in it i am the M.D. and I did not sign it
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: dose any agreement Finnish if the land lord cancel the lease

Hello. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist your with this today.
I have been in the legal profession, in high street practice, for 30 years so I have wide range of experience in a great many different aspects of law.
Please bear with me and I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you. You will receive an email when I reply.

Who has signed it if not you?

what is the business and what lease have you signed for?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi it is a commercial lease the company put film on cars Danny signed it he runes it day to day bus is only a shareholder he told the landlord this but they insisted on him signing
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No just send the reply
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Just send the answer

You have probably seen a pop-up offering you the chance of a telephone call at an extra cost. It is up to you whether you have a telephone call or not but do bear in mind that a 15-30 minute telephone call covers an awful lot of ground and you can get an awful lot of information in that time. So you can ignore it or go ahead or go ahead later. It’s your choice.

Meanwhile, we can carry on on here.

The short answer to the question is, “anyone with authority consign although normally it would be one of the directors.

A shareholder does not necessarily have any authority.

Exaggerating to prove the point, if I have shares in BT, or anybody else has shares in BT, they don’t get asked to sign the lease of any of the properties they occupy. It would be ludicrous to suggest that. It’s apparent here that the landlord doesn’t know what day of the week it is. What the landlord has probably done however is created a lease which is invalid which works in your favour.

Thank you for letting me assist you with your legal question. I am glad that I was able to help.

I am not certain whether that answers the question for you or not, but I am happy to answer any specific points arising from this.

It will be my pleasure to help you again either further with this or any future questions you have

Stuart

Can I help you any further with this?

It's my pleasure to help. I’m glad that I was able to help so far.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your legal problem.

I'm happy to clarify anything which is outstanding. Please don't hesitate to ask.

Stuart

Hello again.

If you don’t have any further questions, I will mark this question thread as complete but don’t worry, the thread stays open if anything else crops up over the course of the next days weeks or months.

I’m glad that I was able to help.

Stuart

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Just send my money back

I’m sorry, I don’t understand. I have answered your question.

I have no control over money, I only answer questions. Indeed, I couldn’t access that part of the system even if I wanted to.

However you can contact customer services because they are very helpful.

Please try this

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

or this one

*****@******.***

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
why are you taking money out of my account 20 May 50 pounds and 13 May 43.68p pounds please stop this unauthorized payments and return my money Peter Hawton

I am sorry but I do not work directly for Just Answer, I am an independent solicitor and therefore I don’t have access to your account. Indeed, I couldn’t access that part of the system even if I wanted to.

So I don’t know what you’ve been charged or what you been paid and I cannot help with any billing enquiries.

They can be contacted in a variety of ways including telephone, email and chat via the links below or on the telephone number below.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

*****@******.***

there is also a telephone number: 0808(###) ###-####/p>

I am certain that Customer Services will be able to resolve things for you.

Stuart