How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MARTINT330 Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1305
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
MARTINT330 is online now

I wanted to ask if my lecturer gave me a low grade, not my

This answer was rated:

Hi, I wanted to ask if my lecturer gave me a low grade, not my proper grades, just because he doesn't like me? What can I do at that moment? Please let me know
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing Just wanna know
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: before I start
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello, I am happy to help with your enquiry today.

Generally, your teacher will usually have collated evidence of your work and performance to support the grade that they decided to award you. Before they decided on your grade, they should have made you aware of what evidence they used.

You should have had an opportunity to confirm that the work is your own and to have made your teacher aware of any mitigating circumstances that should be taken into account.

In this case, once you have the results of your grades, if you want to appeal your grades, you need to speak to your school or college. The first thing they’ll do is make sure that all of their processes were followed correctly and no errors were made.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
What if he gave me zero for no reason, and he just doesn’t like me?

I can see you have requested a telephone call. Is this correct? Unfortunately, I'm not able to take calls at the moment, but the request will be open to other Experts to help you. I am however available and happy to continue chatting on the platform.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok let me know what I can do at that moment

It would appear unfair on your end in that case. If your problem with your teacher still persists after talking to the school, please follow this procedure:

  1. Make a written complaint to the school.
  2. Contact the school’s board of governors or contact the council if you’re not satisfied that your complaint has been resolved. To locate your local council, you can visit this link:
  3. You can make a formal complaint to the Teaching Regulation Agency (TRA) if you’re not satisfied with the response to your informal complaint.

MARTINT330 and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

Is there anything else I can help with today?