Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I have been refused permission to appeal after an oral

Hi, I have been refused permission to appeal after an oral hearing in a civil decision and wanted to know what I could do next
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Sorry, I'm in Cardiff, Wales
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I filed the claim in November 2019, it was heard in June 2021 and the decision given in October 2021. I requested an appeal in November 2021 and this was refused in February 2021 and I requested an oral hearing that was held on April 28th 2022 but permission to appeal was still refused and letter received on Saturday, 7th May confirming this decision.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The case was against an enforcement agency and I was contesting their actions in removal of my vehicle with their refusal to follow regulations in the process because I was abusive

Hello there, how do you do? I am Solicitor4All. I am a law expert with over 15years practice. I am here to help you today. Thank you for the inquiry.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thanks so much, what information would you like from me

Thank you for your patience and hopefully the colleague allocated for your call managed to contact you. You will need to get a barrister or solicitor-advocate to review your case and to honestly give you their merits opinion. If they believe you should still look to progress it despite the appeal failing and the oral hearing failing they will tell you what errors of law the judge in the first instance made and therefore your grounds of appeal and you could then decide to take it to the Court of Appeal or if that is the Appeal that has failed perhaps to start judicial review.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always happy to assist further and to guide you. all the best.