JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

I need a litigation solicitor

I need a litigation solicitor

Hello, this is Jim and welcome to JustAnswer.

I am one of the legal experts on the site and I am a dual-qualified solicitor (UK & Republic of Ireland)

Thank you for the question, I am reviewing the details now and I will aim to resolve it as quickly as possible for you.

Sorry to hear of the issue.

Would you be able to set out details of your dispute.

Hi, without further details I will only be able to give a general answer.

We cannot provide legal representation - you say you need a litigation solicitor and we are not a law firm (we are an internet forum). We can offer online Q&A information and guidance from a legal standpoint.

If you need a solicitor to act for you, the Law Society has a useful search facility - which is here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk

I don't know what type of litigation you refer to - it can take many forms, such as commercial disputes, contract law disputes, personal injury, consumer disputes, etc.

You can sue someone if they owe you money (e.g. due to breach of contract) - you can do that either on paper with the N1 claim form, or you can use the money claim online site. If you don't want to sue for damages but to force someone to comply with a contract - specific performance - you can obtain a court order for that, though the claim form would be the N208 one.

I can answer anything as regards ***** ***** you have though as I said earlier, it would not be for legal advice but general information and guidance only.

I hope this helps

It was a pleasure to assist you today and I hope this answers the question.

If you have any follow up questions or if you would like me to clarify anything I have said, please let me know and I will be happy to help.

Many thanks,

Jim

Just a final note that if you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JimLawyer.

Thanks again,

Jim

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you so much Jim this has been very helpful and I am very grateful best wishes carole
Hi Carole, my pleasure, thanks and have a good day.