Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

HOW DO I GET A N208 FORM CLAIM PLS, ENGLAND UK, EVERYTHING

Customer Question

HOW DO I GET A N208 FORM CLAIM PLS
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: ENGLAND UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: EVERYTHING YOU CAN POSSIBLE DO LOL
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: YEA AND IFYOUR ASKING FOR A 5 POUND PAYMENT FORGET JUST BEEN RIPPEDD OFF ALREADY ON ONE OF THESE SITES
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 15 days ago.
Hello, I’m Ben, a solicitor, and it’s my pleasure to assist you. I may ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 15 days ago.

Have you been to the court's website to get that yet?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
WHICH COURT PLS
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BYE BYE SEE YOU
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 15 days ago.

ok no worries. I will provide you with a link to the form you were after and also the notes that go with it. You can find them here:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n208-claim-form-cpr-part-8

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 15 days ago.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 15 days ago.

I trust that everything has now been dealt with to your satisfaction and your original question has been resolved. If you have any further queries about it, please do not hesitate to get back to me on here. In the meantime, I wish you all the best.