Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

Have you heard of fernando y associates as just been

Have you heard of fernando y associates as just been contacted by them
JA: Where are they? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Palma spain
JA: What steps have they taken so far?
Customer: Asking us to pay now for them to get us out of a very old timeshare
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I just want to know if this layer is legitimate
Hello, I’m Ben, a solicitor, and it’s my pleasure to assist you. I may ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

Do they have a website that they shared with you?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No they say they have one but we can’t find it

No problem, what about an address?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Carrier de guillemot mascot 26. 07003 palma spain
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
They are wanting for us to pay now
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hallo are you still there

Thank you. I have found their website:

https://fernandoyasociados.es/en/

I also found some more detailed research from Mindtimeshare, which investigates timeshare scams and you can read that here:

https://mindtimeshare.me/2022/02/15/fernando-y-asociados-another-cold-calling-litigation-company-based-in-majorca/

As you can see their feedback is far from complimentary and the simple fact that you are being asked for payment in advance is a clear red flag and it creates a significant risk to you losing your money without having anything to show for it in the end.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you soo much

You are most welcome. If you have any further questions about this, please do not hesitate to get back to me and I will be happy to help. All the best.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can you recommend a company we could use that are legitimate thank you

Unfortunately, we cannot recommend anyone - we do not conduct research to verify who IS legitimate, but can verify or research those who are not/.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok thank you

My pleasure