RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

Please I wanna bring my kids to the Uk how can you help me,

Customer Question

Hey please I wanna bring my kids to the Uk how can you help me
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I leave in London and my kids in morrocco
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I wanna answer please
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My kids are in Morocco
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I’m on presettled visa.
Can I be a sponsor to bring my children’s in Uk from another country or my husband need to be a sponsor.
Expert:  RJM Law replied 13 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today. I am the expert who shall assist you with this opportunity

Please note, our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.

If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised I may be working through other matters however you shall receive a response as soon as I am finished with any live. However please be assured I will get back to you.

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question which should assist ifi in clarifying matters and navigating the legal system. However, please note this does not form a professional client relationship.

I look forward speaking with you and providing help.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I’m on presettled visa.
Expert:  RJM Law replied 13 days ago.

Thank you I am just looking through this information now.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 13 days ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** possible yes, you can potentially link your children to your pre-settlement.  However there are of course barriers you need to pass for this to be the case and will also depend on the children's own personal situation in terms of. their age, if they are part of a family i.e. married children etc.  If you feel you need assistance with the application, you can seek some free assistance from the local citizens advice bureau with the Home Office application.  IF they are unable to assist. they could signpost you to a local organisation who assist.  If the matter should become quite complicated you could look at instructing a solicitor however this may not be needed and would be a last resort.  However, to answer the question, yes this is possible it doesn't have to be your husband.  

I shall provide you with a helpful link that will assist you in finding a solicitor/representative near your local area. This will provide you with someone nearby your area who can assist you if required.

I hope this information proved helpful. You will find a local solicitor who deals with these matters on the law society webpage which is as follows;

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/ (England)

https://www.lawscot.org.uk/find-a-solicitor/ (Scotland)

https://www.lawsociety.ie/Find-a-Solicitor/Solicitor-Firm-Search/ (Ireland)

https://www.lawsoc-ni.org/solicitors (N. Ireland)

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It means I can sponsor my children’s myself.
Someone told me that I’m dependent on my husband so I can’t sponser my kids alone.
Expert:  RJM Law replied 13 days ago.

If you are dependent then you may need him to assist as there are (as stated) barriers for this to happen.  I didn't realise you were dependent.  However each case is different so I could not say for certain if that would be the case.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It means he needs to sponser my kids because these kids are with my x husband.
Expert:  RJM Law replied 13 days ago.
That will also depend on if he has the right to do so.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
He’s is permanent residence here and I get presetlled after marry with him.
So he can apply for my kids or I can also apply myself
Expert:  RJM Law replied 12 days ago.

You will need to have that assessed in full.