james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Is this a bot? England, None, No

Hello, is this a bot?
JA: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Lawyer more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Question: I park at a college car park that requires a parking permit. I use a fake permit i got by taking a photo of another legit one and photoshoping it to put my own number plate on it. If i caught, could this lead to any major penalties?
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter. 

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hello James, thanks for taking the time to help me

if you are caught using this fake forged permit, the college could expel you.

More seriously, they could report you to the police who could arrest you on suspicion of forgery and using a fake instrument.

You could be charged to court and prosecuted for those offences.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you so much for opening my eyes. I will definitely be taking the permit off.

That is the best and safest thong to do.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No thank you very much and have a good night!

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.