Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I had a black out and was put in this care home for a few

i had a black out and was put in this care home for a few weeks by Whiston Hospital and have been in here witch i call Jail as i have to go to Court on the 6 July to try and get back out to feedome i need a Solicitore to the Hospital.care home or Social Services for keeping me in Jail for more than 9 months
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Liverpool L14 0LR
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: NO steps as i have been cooped up in this room for over 9 months
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: is why when social services tell lias and i think they just want to keep you in a home when i have got my own home to go back toto my Son but there are 15 people on my ward and 5 others dont kno why they are there apart in is a Dimentia ward but i have not got Dimenia
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Can I confirm what is the hospital saying?