ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I’m a EU citizen and I wanna work in UK. I don’t have any

Customer Question

Hello. So I’m a EU citizen and I wanna work in UK. I don’t have any job offer to get my visa, and I need the visa to get a job offer. I am not under the settlement status. How can I get a visa permit to start work? Thank you
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I didn’t take any steps, any paper work. I just tried to find a job offer that can sponsor a visa for me. I don’t know what I kind of steps I can take.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: Not yet. That’s why I am here. My citizenship is Portuguese
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I think is all
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you. I just need to know how can I get a visa to apply for a work
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. There unfortunately is no visa to allow for you to enter the UK to look and apply for work.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

some persons opt to enter the Uk as a visitor and look for job at that time. You however would have to leave the UK and return home to apply for the visa from outside the UK.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I can go as a visitor and look for a job?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

In theory you can do. However, the purpose of the visit visa should be stated as going to visist for holiday purposes.