Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

16 years ago I was issued with a Community Order of 200

Hi. 16 years ago I was issued with a Community Order of 200 hours. I did just over half the hours and then was offered a job abroad that was supposed to last 6 months but 16 years later I still live abroad. I have renewed my passport twice since then. could I be arrested If I return to the UK?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: the question I related to the UK, I live in Dominican Republic. I have not spoken to. a lawyer
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: not really
Hello there, how do you do? I am Solicitor4All, a law Expert with over 15 years in practice. It is my pleasure to assist you today. Thank you for the inquiry
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I wish to travel to the UK for the first time since I left 16 years ago and I'm concerned I might have issues at passport control.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
why did I pay pay $44 just now?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
far I have not received any answer to my question! what's the delay?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
hello.....
Customer: replied 14 days ago.

Thank you very much for your patience. You may have a warrant of arrest however if your hours were never recorded and reported as not finished your criminal record will not show that you did not finish hence the reason why you have been able to renew your passports and nothing flagged up. When you come back just do a DBS check and see what is recorded.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to assist and to clarify anything. All the best.