12826847

I received a County court summons today and before this I

I received a County court summons today and before this I didn't even have any letters regarding a parking fine private NP
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in Rotherham S654JD The thing is I didn't know about this untill today I am a disabled driver I use a wheelchair
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing I don't know what to do . I called the number***********and I was waiting for 45 minutes in a queue then they hung up on me
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Sorry 0300 not 04
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I am a barrister with over 15 years experience.

What can I do for you?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
OK thank you

I can call but it  will be later today.

is that ok for you

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
any help would be much appreciated thank you

I should be clear about 5pm?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I'm not sure you are the person you said you are you send I had to pay £5 fee which was refundable but now I see you have charged me a bigger lump sum . I thought I was talking to citizens advice. That was the page I asked Google to find me. . I have stoped you payment because I think I have been scared.

Ok, all the best.