AkuaK
AkuaK, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
109603637

I have been waiting nearly 3 years for my substantive home

i have been waiting nearly 3 years for my substantive home office interview. Many I know have had theirs recently.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Why am I still waiting and is there any way to speed up getting an interview?
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: solicitor has sent leter MP has sent letters i have written email of complaint and no reply
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am an asylum seeker from Iran

Good afternoon

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear your circumstances. Unfortunately with asylum there can be very long delays with Home office. It would be advisable to keep chasing up with the home office until you receive a response.

I hope this answers your question and please do let me know if you require further clarification.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
thank you
Is there a contact number to phone about this issue?

Unfortunately the home office do not have a direct contact number. Best point of contact is home office complaints.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have already sent 2 emails to complaints and no reply
I will also send you an address to write to them.

UK Visas and Immigration PO Box 3468 Sheffield S3 8WA