MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

Though greece and they say I need a schengen visa is this

I'm Transit though greece and they say I need a schengen visa is this true. As it say on website if your uk full passport holder you can go there visa free
JA: Just to clarify, which visa specifically are you asking about?
Customer: Schengen visa
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No it's just that

Hello, I am happy to help with your enquiry today.

To answer your enquiry, yes, you don't need a Schengen Visa if you hold a British Passport as British nationals do not need a visa to enter the nation.

However, if you are currently a foreign national from countries like India, China, Russia, or the Philippines residing in the United Kingdom, you will be required to obtain a visa to visit Greece.

Also, if you want to stay longer, to work or study, for business, or for other reasons, you will need to meet the Greek government’s entry requirements. In that case, you should check with the Greek Embassy what type of visa and/or work permit, if any, you may need.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I'm English. They say I need as I'm changing airlines but all information on Web say I don't.

I can see you have requested a telephone call. Is this correct?

Unfortunately, I'm not able to take calls at the moment, but the request will be open to other Experts to help you. I am however available and happy to continue chatting on the platform.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
will someone else call me back today ?

In your case, since you are English. I would recommend you to contact the Greece Embassy in the UK. You may also check their website here: Greece Embassy

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I've been in contact with the email. They say I need as I change airlines in Greece but when I go onto Web to get it. Its say if full uk passport holder you don't need.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you for your help today

No, it would be visa-free if you are a British National. If not, then you should apply for a tourist visa.

Thank you for your enquiry today, please do not hesitate to contact us in future.