RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

Here is the outline of the case in 2013 I moved into flat

Good afternoon. JA: Hello. How can I help? Customer: Good afternoon.Here is the outline of the case in 2013 I moved into flat No.12 which was halfway above the boiler room and halfway above the laundry room, for the first year and a half it was fine no noise from the boiler room at all then the boiler was upgraded then it made a constant noise every second every minute every day and night that noise could also be heard in the laundry room so anybody who used the laundry room would have heard the noise so there are plenty of witnesses 20/30, this went on for one year and nine months with the consequence that I could not sleep and I was having headaches, dizzy spells endangering my physical and mental health and having to sleep in the corridors and communal room which of course was not ideal and I was complained about. The court manager a miss Debbie Warner said that nothing could be done I complained several times not just to the court manager but also to a miss Aminda Kaur she was and still is the retirement housing manager I also complained to the chief executive a mister Bruce Moore at least once maybe twice still nothing was done. Now I believe that my human rights were not just ignored but also abused because enforced sleep deprivation is a form of torture therefore I was tortured which is against the international law on human rights and as it says in the first two lines of the act “if you know of anybody being tortured you must do whatever you can to stop it” housing 21 “formally known as housing and care 21” did not stop me being tortured because of their inactions they broke the law they are guilty, after I moved out which was after putting up with the noise for one year and nine months three weeks after moving out the noise was stopped why/how was it an act of god, was it purely by chance, or did they realise that no-one wants to move into a constantly noisy flat therefore losing them rental income so they could have done something about it a lot earlier but as said earlier the court manager said “that nothing could be done” they just did not care. I am seeking substantial damages. This is the outline of the case now I am seeking someone who can take it on. contact details email: martins.*******JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: Here is the outline of the case in 2013 I moved into flat No.12 which was halfway above the boiler room and halfway above the laundry room, for the first year and a half it was fine no noise from the boiler room at all then the boiler was upgraded then it made a constant noise every second every minute every day and night that noise could also be heard in the laundry room so anybody who used the laundry room would have heard the noise so there are plenty of witnesses 20/30, this went on for one year and nine months with the consequence that I could not sleep and I was having headaches, dizzy spells endangering my physical and mental health and having to sleep in the corridors and communal room which of course was not ideal and I was complained about. The court manager a miss Debbie Warner said that nothing could be done I complained several times not just to the court manager but also to a miss Aminda Kaur she was and still is the retirement housing manager I also complained to the chief executive a mister Bruce Moore at least once maybe twice still nothing was done. Now I believe that my human rights were not just ignored but also abused because enforced sleep deprivation is a form of torture therefore I was tortured which is against the international law on human rights and as it says in the first two lines of the act “if you know of anybody being tortured you must do whatever you can to stop it” housing 21 “formally known as housing and care 21” did not stop me being tortured because of their inactions they broke the law they are guilty, after I moved out which was after putting up with the noise for one year and nine months three weeks after moving out the noise was stopped why/how was it an act of god, was it purely by chance, or did they realise that no-one wants to move into a constantly noisy flat therefore losing them rental income so they could have done something about it a lot earlier but as said earlier the court manager said “that nothing could be done” they just did not care. I am seeking substantial damages. This is the outline of the case now I am seeking someone who can take it on. contact details email: martins.****** landline*****JA: What steps have you taken so far? Customer: No steps as such but I did complain several times to the court manager JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: I can not think of anything

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today. I am the expert who shall assist you with this opportunity

Please note, our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.

If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised I may be working through other matters however you shall receive a response as soon as I am finished with any live. However please be assured I will get back to you.

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question which should assist ifi in clarifying matters and navigating the legal system. However, please note this does not form a professional client relationship.

I look forward speaking with you and providing help.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
OK thank you for responding to my question my I enquire as to your name
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I'm sorry to say but until the end of the month I do not have the money to pay for a live phone call, can you please tell me if you would take on the case, but again thank you for responding to my question, Martin.

Thank you, ***** ***** just dealing with this for you now.

Thank you for the question.  Please do feel free to seek a second opinion however I don't feel you would have a case here.   This would not be a human rights or torture matter in my opinion.  If, you could show that you suffered psychological damages (by way of proof and assessment) and this was linked directly to this, you could potentially have claimed for personal injury, however in this area of law you only have 3 years from the date of the incident to raise a claim, and therefore you would be out of time (unless you moved out in the last 3 years).  That is not to say what you went through wasn't horrible for your however I don't feel there is a legal action here.  Therefore I am sorry to say I don't feel you would have a case here.  However as stated initially, please feel free to seek another opinion.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for giving the advice I did raise the issue within about three weeks of the noise starting, I complained several times, does that change the case

Not really at the time, it could have been a breach of contract issue but now there is no contract in force.  I am sorry and do wish I could provide a more satisfying answer for you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The answer I got was informative so I gave 4 stars, it was only a pity that I could not give a tip only because at the moment I simply don't have enough money to do so.

Please do not worry, I am just glad I can provide a useful (if not satisfying) answer to you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you again, I still think I have a case.

No problem if you do, I sincerely ***** ***** all the best.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** a case of negligence and a lack of duty of care
That would need to be established.