Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

It is regaring my car that I have recently bought,

Hello, It is regaring my car that I have recently bought
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Basingstoke
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Just phone conversations and email
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I do not know

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years’ experience. Please be aware that although I will endeavour to reply to you promptly, I am also in full time private practice and so I may not be available to respond immediately and it may also take me a few minutes to prepare a reply. The site will notify you as soon as I respond. I look forward to working with you to answer your question fully.

how may I assist in relation to the above please?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hello Joshua,
Thank you for your reply.
I have bought a second hand car on 11/12/21 from a dealer called Car Giant from London. When I got home I have noticed that the one of the headlights was making a weird noise so I called them second day. They asked me to bring the car to their garage. On the first attempt they said the car is ok and did not fix it. After a few more emails they asked me again to bring the car back to them and replaced the headlight with a non-genuine one. The problem is that I pay a BMW warranty and they will not cover non-genuine parts. I tried to explain them many times but they say that they are not obliged to work with genuine parts. The problem is that they did not even ask me if I accept a non-genuine part. Now I pay an expensive insurance at BMW knowing that if something happens they will not cover my headlight and other parts if they are affected by that headlight as is not genuine.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you for your call. Could you explain me please how to write a formal email to them claiming the full refund ? Thank you !

you could consider adapting the attached document for your purposes

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

I'm glad the above answers all your questions for now. If you have any follow up questions please revert to me.