Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

A problem with a social media team i enlisted, Suffolk Uk,

A problem with a social media team i enlisted
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Suffolk Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: only attemping to mediate with them
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I had gone throgh action fraud

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years’ experience. Please be aware that although I will endeavour to reply to you promptly, I am also in full time private practice and so I may not be available to respond immediately and it may also take me a few minutes to prepare a reply. The site will notify you as soon as I respond. I look forward to working with you to answer your question fully.

I'm sorry to read of the above. Are you able to set out in a little more detail basis for the dispute please?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
File attached (P544464)
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Have sent documents
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Sorry the call is not working just asking me to leave message or hang up ?

I am sorry I missed your request for a phone call which I note was picked up by one of my colleagues with whom I now I trust you have had a productive conversation and discuss the above matter in detail. To the extent you have any follow-up questions already issues were not fully addressed on the phone, please revert to me and I will be happy to assist further.