plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

I have a situation at the moment and I don't know the best

Good morning
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have a situation at the moment and I don't know the best way to handle it.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In Milton Keynes
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I haven't done anything, simply because I can't afford a lawyer at the moment.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Alright thanks, ***** ***** a copy of the document with me at the moment.

Hello and thank you for the contact. I’ll do my best to assist you and provide an accurate and speedy response. Please bear with me as this is an email service and not live chat. Also note that the discussions here are for general information purposes only and do not constitute a lawyer client relationship.

How can I help?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have an urgent situation that needs handling as soon as possible

Sure, what is the situation? You mentioned a document? How can I help?

Can you tell me at least a little about the situation so I can make sure I am able to assist before accepting your call request please?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Initially I was told I could pay 5pounds and £50pounds monthly, please how can you be of help to me.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I need to email the document to you to go through.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello, please can I mail the document to you now

Yes please attach the document to this thread.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello please if you aren't calling me, can you please refund back the money.

I have not accepted your call request, it appears another expert on the system has done that. I would not personally accept a request without the information I have asked for first. Do you have the document to upload please?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
the document is with me, but I don't know how to attach it to the page I can only email it through to you.

There is the file or the paperclip symbol (depending on which version of the site you are using). You click on that, then you can attach a file directly from your lap top or your phone/ tablet.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Someone Someone has already callected already callected 44 pounds from my account by mistake I made, and yet he hasn't called me yet.

OK, I can't do anything about that I'm really sorry - as I have no access to your account. You need to contact customer services here: https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us or telephone: 0808(###) ###-####/p>

If you can send the document here or at least give me a summary of what is in it, I can advise online.