Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

The bar has been put in place for the defendant against my

The bar has been put in place for the defendant against my small claim. How can I proceed with judgement? Thank you.
JA: The Lawyer can help you determine if you have a case. Where are you located? These laws vary by location.
Customer: London, UK.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Small claims court
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
In addition, the defence has not been filed and the deadline for this was yesterday. The bar was put in place on the 10th.

Complete an N244 form and send it to the county court on an N244 form and request default judgement on the basis that the defence has not been filed. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you. Can I request judgement by default if the bar is in place but the defence has not been filed (on time)? If not, what judgement should I request?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok thanks.

Yes you can request default judgment on the basis that the defence has not been filed on time. I trust this assists