ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

My local conservative club, doesn't have a bar tariff, I

Hi, my local conservative club, doesn't have a bar tariff, I don't think that is right
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Dorset
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Asked them to please put one up, but they say because they are a club they don't need one
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Don't think so
Hi welcome to justanswer
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Don't think so
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Sorry can't afford that please cancel

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. Once the premises is selling alcohol they are required to display the bar tariff. The fact that they are a club does not absolve them of this requirement.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.