MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

I have had an ongoing issue with a parking firm, Ipswich uk,

I have had an ongoing issue with a parking firm
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Ipswich uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have sent evidence of my innocence, and have copies of all letters and evidence of posting
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: They have escalated it to court, and I now have a ccj against me

Hello, I am happy to help with your enquiry today.

Generally, if you owe money for an unpaid parking fine, the parking firm can apply for a CCJ against you if they think you won't repay what you owe them. In this case, if the court finds in favour of the parking firm, it will issue a CCJ against you to order you to pay it.

When you received the CCJ notice against you, you can either pay back the money you owe in full or apply to the court to pay it back in instalments.

However, if you don’t think the claim is correct, you can either dispute the amount in court or issue a counterclaim against the parking firm. If you fail to respond to a CCJ or don’t meet its terms, the court can take enforcement action to recover the money on behalf of the parking firm, which may include having your car towed away, impounded, or repossessed.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
This sadly does not help my situation

I can see you have requested a telephone call. Is this correct?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Cancel cancel!!!

As I explained, since you currently have a CCJ, you can either pay back the money you owe in full or apply to the court to pay it back in instalments.

However, if you don’t think the claim is correct since you believe you're innocent, you can either dispute the amount in court or issue a counterclaim against the parking firm.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Please cancel that request
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
It was made in error
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I didn't realise it would cost £44

Don't worry, the request for a call is automated by the system. This matter will be taken care of by customer service.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Sorry, please cancel.. this is too stressful and expensive.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
The money has been taken...!

Unfortunately, the experts have no access to customer billings. Hence, I will report this matter to Customer Service.