AKSimpleLaw
AKSimpleLaw, Solicitor
Experience:  Experience in Litigation, Property, Family and Employment Law matters
108371865

I have taken a power of attorney out with a company do I

Hi I have taken a power of attorney out with a company do I have a right to cancel with a full refund in 14 days
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Wolverhampton
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: They have drafted documents but I have not received anything paper wise to sign yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Will I be charged
Hi! I am a qualified solicitor in England and Wales. I will be assisting you with your query today. I may need to ask a few questions before I can address your query. Please bear in mind this is a chat service and there may be delays in responding due to assisting other customers.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi ok
There is usually a 14 days cooling off period for you to withdraw your instructions. Therefore you can request a refund if you are still within the 14 days.However, if they have already commenced working on your instructions, then they may deduct a sum proportionate to the work carried out to the date of withdrawal.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My pleasure. Best wishes