Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

If you could that would be good. We are in our 70 and Wendy,

If you could that would be good. We are in our 70 Jerry and Wendy Allen
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Keynsham Bristol
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We have contacted the storage people where we had 2 units they have returned one unit but said we never had 2.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes 2years ago one of my clients went into the storage to retrieve some of his paperwork and had to go through both units to find all his information

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years’ experience. Please be aware that although I will endeavour to reply to you promptly, I am also in full time private practice and so I may not be available to respond immediately and it may also take me a few minutes to prepare a reply. The site will notify you as soon as I respond. I look forward to working with you to answer your question fully.

I am sorry to read of the above. Do you have evidence that the second unit was held in contracted with the storage company please? For example, evidence of the contract for that second storage unit or evidence of payment for it?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
we have been paying it for 8 years and I used to ring to make sure everything was good also I am accountant and one of my clients went through both the units looking for his accounts last year

1. thank you. Presumably the evidence of the second unit has been put to the storage provider. If so, what is their response to that evidence?
  2. has the unit in practice been cleared out and the items stored within it disposed of according to your understanding?
  3. If so, as the client been able to produce a schedule of the items that were stored in the unit and their value?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am waiting for it thank you
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
They are saying that they only had one box although a client went through 2 boxes to find his accounts. My phone number is *****
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
MY LAND LINE IS (0044)***********
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
H Joshua my land line is the best***********(UK)

I am sorry I missed your request for a phone call which I note was picked up by one of my colleagues who I note appears to have attempted to call you but perhaps without success. If you are content to be patient for a little longer, I would expect them to try again in the near future. To the extent you have any follow-up questions or any issues that were not fully addressed on the phone, please revert to me and I will be happy to assist further.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
my home number is (UK)(###) ###-#### or***********
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
They took all the items away in 2 very large vans and brought it back in Louton size. Over the years I called them Last year I run to ask if everting was good because they had had a flood and se said the 2 units are good
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We returned in January and had a small van load returned they will not speak to us now we have asked for a claim form but it has not turned up

thank you for the above. Sadly I'm not able to call you myself as it was not me that picked up your call request but rather it was one of my colleagues. However customer services will be more than happy to assist you with reaching out to my colleague or alternatively, with a refund as you prefer. They can be contacted in a variety of ways including telephone, email and chat via the below link or on 0808(###) ###-####

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

I am happy to continue to assist here in chat if you would like.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please can you use our home phone number 0044)01173126497 thank you
google google
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Joshua I have been on line for just over 70min with no response only to be told you accepted my first payment and a second one can you please tell me what is happening. Thank you

I'm sorry to read of the above. I hope you had the opportunity to read my above posts where I explained that it was not me but a colleague who accepted your call request. Unfortunately, because none of us actually work directly for Justanswer I do not know who it was nor do I have a means of contacting them but I given you a link to customer services if you would like to reach out to them to do so or to seek a refund. As above, I am happy to continue to assist here in chat alternatively, if you prefer you can continue to wait for my colleague who ordinarily would try to call you again. I can only apologise for the delay

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can we have a refund please and speak to Josuua
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
correct that is our land line

as above, unfortunately I do not have access to your accounts cannot issue a refund but customer services can certainly help with this if you do not wish to wait any longer for a phone call. They can be contacted in a variety of ways including telephone, email and chat via the below link or on 0808(###) ###-####

unfortunately, whilst I am not able to phone you, I am very happy to continue to assist here in chat

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK, go ahead

1. thank you. From what you say, you have evidence of the second storage unit both in the form of a contract with the storage provider and evidence of payment in relation to 2 units. Is that correct?
  2. have you been able to ascertain in schedule what possessions were stored in that second unit?
  3. Are you able to kindly clarify what happened to the items so far as you are aware in the second storage unit?