How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AkuaK Your Own Question
AkuaK, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3127
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
AkuaK is online now

I would like to work uk 🇬🇧 l from Latvia but 16 years

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I would like to work uk 🇬🇧 l from Latvia but 16 years living in Ireland Can you help me out about the info
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: No talked
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I from Latvia Living in Ireland 16 years
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Need work permit or visa?
I don't have lrish passport
Good evening

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.1

You would need to obtain a job in the U.K. and sponsorship from company then you can proceed to apply for the skilled work visa.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok that's mens uk employer need to apply
How much is cost visa and for how long period

you’re applying from outside the UK, the standard fee depends on whether you’ll be in the UK for:

  • up to 3 years - £625 per person
  • more than 3 years - £1,235 per person

Immigration health surcharge- £624 per year for

AkuaK and other Law Specialists are ready to help you