Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I want to ask you that if I am a member of a spiritual

Hello, I want to ask you that if I am a member of a spiritual organization that has caused me a lot of stress, how can I raise a complaint against this organization?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: No. I live in UK. The Company is US based
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Trying to resolve this internally
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No. Thank you

What is the spiritual organisation in question?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello, you are asking me the name?

Yes, what is it called

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Anita Moorjani Sanctuary

As they are based in the US you would need to hire a US attorney to bring the case especially seeing as there is no office addresses on the website. That said, stress is not a legal ground so you would need more than that to bring a claim. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If I didn't like the way the staff communicated with me, and using labels based on their beliefs and no proof, labels such as an energy vampire (because I complained) or another member was accused of being a marketing predator, would that be a base? Thank you

No I am afraid not, this is just labels based on some mystical "belief" system which in any essence they have just made up to charge people. They can say this is their belief however, and prevent you from claiming based on their beliefs. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is just an example, there were more

I am sure but stress is not a basis for a legal claim I am afraid. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK. Thank you. If this has caused me stress because this was being unfair, is there anything else that I could do to complain?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It wasn't just one incident, I would not complain because of that. There was many more. Also they do not deliver all the services they promise but charge members a full amount. The main leader has been signed 'off sick' due to burn out for 4 months now and some events have been put on hold. They keep changing the dates and now they changed it to late 2022.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
full amount membership fee, that's what I meant

You might be able to bring a claim for breach of contract e.g. if they have no provided the services contracted and paid for. Again you would need to hire a US attorney to bring the claim. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK, thank you for your kind help.

Happy to help take care