How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Patrick;Lawyer Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 398
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
Patrick;Lawyer is online now

I need some advice regarding falsw alegations and perjury

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I need some advice regarding falsw alegations and perjury brought by the other party in family court
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk, Northamptonshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have made an aplication for the children to live with me.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Mother was arrested in 2021 for control and coerce, the children are in my care by a temporary court order. I have made an aplication for the children to be in my care. The other party has applied for a non molestation against me based on false allegations when she was still being under police investigation. After responding to her allegations and bringing proof of her liying she droped the non mol case so that the courts could decide the children matter without having to look at the evidence of her lying in the non mol aplication. And her layers having the option to remove all evidence brought afainst her as no longer being relevant to the children. I need to know if family court hearing can be postponed to investigate the mother for bringhing false allegations.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Patrick;Lawyer replied 18 days ago.

Hello there and thank you for choosing to use our service. I am an experienced litigation solicitor specialising in pragmatic risk management. I have worked in the law across multiple jurisdictions since 1999 including USA, Ireland and England and Wales where I gained most of my practical knowledge and experience over 16 plus years. My MO with Just Answer is to provide a clear answer to your question in an efficient way. Let’s strive to achieve this together by working in tandem with your questions. This is not an instant text function but I will answer your query directly over the next 24/48 hours. This is a collaborative and interactive service so please provide as much focused information as possible in order to optimise your experience and value obtained from our platform. Keep calm and focused as these are prerequisites in commencing any legal transaction or defending any legal action or early dispute. I will return to you as quickly as I can to provide my top level summary / RSVP, request for additional information and practical guidance ~ if appropriate. This answer will not constitute any client / attorney relationship but it is my firm intention to deliver a direct answer to your question. Regards

Expert:  Patrick;Lawyer replied 18 days ago.

It is important that neither party makes any spurious claim to try and exert leverage.  The next court hearing should get matters back on an even keel.  You must conduct yourself at all times as if the family courts are observing so please ensure you adhere to all current orders in place and make sure to keep your lawyer informed at all times.  Happy to hear more and please keep your counsel.  I’ll be back online later.  Regards

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Apoligies for being blunt but I am looking for a family law solicitor, not for a risk manager.
I need a clear answer , are there any rules or prior cases where family court , child arrangement proceedings, were suspended or postponed to investigate alegations of perjury , bringhing false allegations ?
If yes, what are the steps that need to be followed.
Expert:  Patrick;Lawyer replied 18 days ago.

You can apply to the court at any time to alter or vary an order or to to report non compliance.  You need a lawyer to make these applications - by definition.  Regards

Expert:  Patrick;Lawyer replied 17 days ago.

I would be happy to assist with any follow up, checking or clarification required here. We offer additional, customised services beyond this Q&A function if you wish to consider that option. I will close out with my final thoughts upon your response. Regards