How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MARTINT330 Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1699
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
MARTINT330 is online now

I want to know that I am released from my case before a 6

Customer Question

Hello mam
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I want to know that I am released from my case before a 6 month so when I get back my accesories its too long because I am pay my Insurance for my phone but they didn’t give to me
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: slough
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I am arrested bcuz I have chat with under age girl
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no I am just chatting with her and after they come to my house but that time I am not at home so after a day I am going to poilce station by my own and then I was spend one day in custody after they released me on bail after a month they said that u released from this case but they can’t give me a my phone its upto 6 month now
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 20 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 20 days ago.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
No thanks
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 20 days ago.

I see. In that case, since you want to make some enquiries as to whether you can collect your property, you will need to speak to the officer in charge of the case.

However, once the police are disputing your ownership of the property in question, then you may have to prove it is yours. Whilst this can easily be done if you have receipts, if you haven’t got these then you have to think more creatively. You should perhaps have photographs of you with the property.

Once the police still will not return your belongings then you may need to contact a local solicitor with you because you may need to bring an action under the Police Property Act 1897 to ask the Magistrates’ Court to compel the Police to return your belongings.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 20 days ago.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 20 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. We are always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.