Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I have one question regarding British citizenship, i got a

Customer Question

Hi,i have one question regarding British citizenship, i got a approval email and got a British citizenship invitation email and I booked it and then i was unable to attend because i got covid symptoms and now I’m trying to book it with the same home reference number it’s saying unable to book ceremony
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 21 days ago.

Hello there, how do you do?

Hello there, how do you do? I am Solicitor4All a law expert with over 15years practice. I will be helping you today. Thank you for the inquiry.

Thank you very much for your patience. No you will not be able to use t he same letter post the date that was originally booked for you. You could have rearranged before but if you were sick and unable to do anything you must call the number on your letter and see if they will give a new date otherwise you will need to write to the home office and plead with them and provide evidence of what prevented you to attend and they may issue a new date.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am always glad to clarify and to assist further if needed. All the best

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Thanks for your help

You are welcome.