12826847

I recieved Nip and have tdxoomfdd, Have responded, London,

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I recieved Nip and have tdxoomfdd
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Have responded
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: London
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I've provided my information but mentioned my car is subject to cloning
Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I am a barrister with over 15 years experience.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

What can I do for you?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I've received NIP and have responded
Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

So what would you like to know?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I did mention my car is subject to cloning and the route isn't my usual route
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
But checking through my travels map, I realised I may have gone through the specified routes. What do I do?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Letter said 36mph in 20 road
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Another said 36 in 30 road
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
My car reg number was stolen earlier this year
Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

I'm sorry if I'm missing the point but I'm not sure what you're asking?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hello are you there?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I got 2 NIP letters for speeding. same dates but different speed limits
Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

So what is your question? I will be off-line fairly soon overnight. If you respond quickly I can deal with this. If not it will be the morning

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I'm confused that's why paid to have this chat.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I heard back from one requesting my vehicle information but I was thinking to respond and admit the office to avoid further offences
Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Please bear with me as I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you.

Sometimes I will get back to you very quickly, other times it's going to be longer and possibly hours or overnight

Please bear in mind that it takes me time to type answers and I also have clients and sometimes have to attend court so I may not get back to you immediately.

The difficulty is that you have not asked a question and so it is really impossible to answer. I hope this helps.

If you have received an IP then you obviously need to respond naming the driver.

If you ask a question then I will be able to offer more although it is likely to be the morning now as I have explained

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.
Hello.  Please read my posts
Expert:  Jo C. replied 17 days ago.

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem.

If you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JoC

Thanks again,