JeremyT1020
JeremyT1020,
Experience:  Expert
110498620

FAO Jeremy T1020, please could you give me an idea how it

Customer Question

FAO Jeremy T1020, hi please could you give me an idea how long it would take for a transfer of equity to take place where there is a mortgage on the property and is there anything that can speed up the process? Thanks
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 19 days ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I'm currently out for the day although I'll respond fully when I get back home this evening. Kind regards, K
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 18 days ago.
Hello again. My apologies for the delay in responding but I was out virtually all of yesterday.A TofE normally takes about 8-10 weeks if there's a lender involved as you need the written consent of that lender. A lot really depends on who the mortgage provider is, I'm afraid. The only thing you can do to speed matters up is sign and return the transfer within a day or two and follow-up with the mortgage provider when you're waiting for their written consent.
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 16 days ago.

Good evening.  I note I haven't heard anything further from you for just over a day so I trust you're happy with my answers to your question.  Please let me know if you need anything in my response clarified.  Otherwise, thank you for your question and for using Just Answer.  Kind regards, J