Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I only want to pay my loan earlier do you go to particular

Customer Question

I only want to pay my loan earlier do you go to particular form I have to write it down
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Kt111BD
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I was talking with a lot of solicitor and pay plan
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The people and say because I’ve got a new one loan I have to figure out myself
Expert:  Joshua replied 19 days ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years’ experience. Please be aware that although I will endeavour to reply to you promptly, I am also in full time private practice and so I may not be available to respond immediately and it may also take me a few minutes to prepare a reply. The site will notify you as soon as I respond. I look forward to working with you to answer your question fully.

Expert:  Joshua replied 19 days ago.

May I confirm if this is a unsecured personal loan with a commercial lender, another form of private loan arrangements, a mortgage or some other form of loan please?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
If it’s too hard for you if you send me all of the form I will be brilliant
Expert:  Joshua replied 19 days ago.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Loan
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Zope
Expert:  Joshua replied 19 days ago.

thank you. It is a legal right to pay off a personal loan early. In general terms, you need to contact the lender and ask for a redemption statement. Different lenders have different processes for this but most major lenders have relatively automated processes to enable you to do so.

Zopa is no different and has an entirely automated process for repaying loans early details of which can be found at the following link along with detailed instructions:

https://www.zopa.com/help/article/can-i-pay-off-my-zopa-loan-early

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
If I do bankruptcy
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
What will happen with me
Expert:  Joshua replied 19 days ago.
I would be very happy to assist with the above however as I note this appears to be a substantially new line of questioning rather than a follow up question I should be grateful if you would kindly consider raising this as a new question. if you would like me specifically to deal with it you can start the question "FOR JOSHUA ONLY" or similar.

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/

Alternatively I can send you an offer to extend the question and answer time to enable us to examine this new area of questioning if you prefer. I am grateful in anticipation of your understanding

Expert:  Joshua replied 19 days ago.

I hope the above is of some assistance but if you have any further questions, please revert to me.

Expert:  Joshua replied 18 days ago.
I trust the above was of assistance and that you do not have any follow up questions for now. If there is anything else I can help with please reply back to me though.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
They already put me default is the same thing is it bankruptcy
Expert:  Joshua replied 18 days ago.
No this is a notice that you are in default breach if the terms of the loan and means they can then take further action to recover including county court action and bankruptcy though the latter would be rare for a debt of less than £50k due to the cost involved of making someone bankrupt. However a default will show on your credit file for 6 years
Expert:  Joshua replied 17 days ago.
I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favourite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer and see you again in the future I hope.