How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SASH_Law Your Own Question
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6175
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
Type Your Law Question Here...
SASH_Law is online now

I wanted some help to see what i need to do .i have family

Customer Question

Hello i wanted some help to see what i need to do .i have family courts calling me about my son about time spent with him cas cas as been involved but asnt explained nothing
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: No haven't spoken to lawyer i live in england hereford
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I spoke to cas cas that they work under social Services. Its only now im knowing its going to be a phone call from family courts
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Like what
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 19 days ago.

Hello, how are you today? 

My name is ***** ***** I am going to see if I can assist with your query. Let me just read your first post. I may need to ask you additional questions after I have read it, and if I do, they will appear below. It is important you answer all the questions I ask, so that I have the information I need to give you an accurate response. JA is a Q&A website, and this ‘chat’ is email based, which means responses may not be immediate. Do rest assured however, that I will be providing you with an answer to your query today.

The site will offer a phone call, this is automated and it is important for you to know that I do not make calls. I will answer your query online.

Please confirm that you have read and understood this message and then we can begin.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hello im wanting help as i got family court calling me on the 22nd june 2022 about time spent with my son . I wanted to show courts evidance about the concerns i have
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 19 days ago.

Is the hearing on 22nd the first hearing?

Who made the application to court,  you or the other parent?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
She put the application to the courts because i stopped paying her money but i was still paying a mobile contract for her .ect
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 19 days ago.

Is the hearing on 22nd the first hearing?

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 19 days ago.

What are the concerns you have?

What has she applied to court for specifically?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
the first heating is on the 22nd june
She as applied to stop me taking my son out of country saying iv threatened her with this im a polish man that have luved in uk 15years i have another son . Fhdra
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 19 days ago.

So she has applied for a prohibited steps order?

What are the concerns you have?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
C100 applied 4
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 19 days ago.

To stop you doing something would normally be a prohibited steps order.  A 'C100' is simply an application form.

But forget that and tell me what the concerns you have are. You said you want to show evidence.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Well she with a man taking steroids also she taking them as i have convosations if it. Also taking drugs which i also got messages her asking for this .
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
what c100
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 19 days ago.

You can let the cafcass officer know that information when you have your call.  If you have evidence you can get it ready for the first hearing, but it is not likely to be viewed at that hearing as the court usually uses that hearing to lay down directions for what should happen next, and will tell you when and how to file your witness statement and evidence.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I told cafcass and they not ask me to show anything
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Also now finding out this relationship from the beginning was only to get pregnant to be able to get benefits and housing free. As she was seeing several men sending pictures . Even when my child in her care she sending pictures of her self men around her home i not want my son seeing this .. she as very bad temper and also list the 3 other children due to something i not know the full story if that. She as Financally broke me by 35 thousand pound . But my main concerns is the safety of my son
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 19 days ago.

Cafcass won't ask for anything except your opinion.  It is the judge that will make an order for you to submit evidence.

Also, unless the information is particularly relevant to the actual care of the child, and the matter before the court (i.e. stopping you taking the kid out of the country), the court are very unlikely to be interested.

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 19 days ago.

If you have new questions and wish to ask for my assistance, you can do so by putting FORCustomerONLY in the subject heading of a new thread. Alternatively, once you have rated this question, you will get the option to add me as a favourite expert from your membership page. Then, when you wish to ask me another query, you can then simply type “@“ followed by my name in your next chat, e.g. @SASH_Law.

Please note that there is no need to respond to this message.

Thanks for using JA! All the best!