Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

CAN I GET A PERJURY CHARGE AGAINT MY WIFE ON A 1ST FDR

Customer Question

CAN I GET A PERJURY CHARGE AGAINT MY WIFE ON A 1ST FDR MEETING
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: WS15 4BF
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: NONE YETSOLICITER RETIRED SO I AM THE LITIGATER NOW
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: WAITING 4 YRS FOR MY DECREE NISI CASE BV19D17334 CAASE BEAN PER WORK LOST MY PAPERTHROUHT 5 DIFF COURTS 2LOST MY PAPERWORK AWAITING FDR?
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 18 days ago.

Goodmorning here, how do you do?

I am Solicitor4All a law expert with over 15years practice. I will be helping you today. Thank you for the inquiry.

First of all, I am sorry to hear about the issues brought up by this. I

t must be a frustrating situation to be going through Please leave the inquiry with me and i will prepare a response for you here this morning. Thank you.

Thank m you roe your patience. You can counter any statements that you believe to not be true in your own statements. Perjury is a very serious allegation and not to be used lightly. You could say she is in contempt of court and it the judge will consider and make a ruling in any event, 

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am glad to clarify and to assist further.