Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Been served papers for non molestation order, a lot of the

Customer Question

Been served papers for non molestation order, a lot of the evidence is either fake which I can prove with trackers and location apps and the rest is snippets of conversations to make my self look bad but I can show evidence of full conversations, is it worth fighting back as I can't afford a lawyer so would have to write up all my own statement and evidence, as if she wins it would stop me being able to collect and spend time with my children
JA: Was a protective order issued? What were the basic terms?
Customer: The terms she is going for is no contact between us or visiting her residence but nothing in it about the children,
JA: Is there ongoing abuse or harassment? Were the police called?
Customer: There is child services involved as the marriage turned toxic after she had an affair which she has denied on her statement but I have proof of
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My only contact with her now is asking about our children once at most twice a day and trying to dicuss accounts she still uses in my name, most day she does not reply when she does its rude and swearing and regularly disrupts video calls with my children to shout and scream at me, if she wins the order then it would also block the video calls with my children as they use her phone
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 16 days ago.

Goodmorning there, how do you do?

I am Solicitor4All a law expert with over 15years practice.

I will be helping you today.

Thank you for the inquiry.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Morning, hanging on in there after receiving this paperwork just need to work outbif it's worth trying to fight it or not

First of all, I am sorry to hear about the issues brought up by this. It must be a frustrating situation to be going through Please leave the inquiry with me and i will prepare a response for you here this morning. Thank you.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Brilliant thankyou, look forward to your response

Thank you very much for your patience. If she is lying and you have evidence to counter her allegations then it is always worth a fight and you do not always need a solicitor if you know your facts and you can exhibit the evidence that you already have.

You can also try to agree on undertakings with your ex and by that you can say what you will and will not do if she allowed you to continue seeing your children. When you get this and the court sanctions the undertakings, as long as you do not breach them you will be fine and you will be able to still see your children.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send me your message. I am always glad to clarify anything and to assist. All the best.