ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I’m name is Destiny I want a solicitor to help me to make an

Customer Question

Hi I’m name is***** want a solicitor to help me to make an appeal
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I’m living in Leicester
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Home office has refused my case and closed it
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No it just that
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 14 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 14 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 14 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 14 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 14 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. If home office has gotten it wrong, you may be able to apply its decision. It is best however to get a solicitor to assist you rather than trying to do this on your own. You may locate a solicitor via the below link. Select the option immigration and input your address.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 14 days ago.

Alternatively I could review the grounds of your appeal for you here. This is however done via our premium service at an additional cost.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 14 days ago.

Kindly let me know whether you would like some further information regarding this

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 14 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.