MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117, Advocate
Experience:  Expert
110754241

Wnt to make a ciaim, woking england, none, i have two claims

Customer Question

wnt to make a ciaim
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: woking england
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i have two claims 1 for spying 1 for threaning & abuse.the spying was done with a camara & following me the other was done while it was witnessed.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 14 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** you for the question.

It is my pleasure to assist you today.

I have been in the legal profession, in High Street practice, for almost 30 years so I have wide range of experience in a great many different aspects of law.

Please bear with me and I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you.

Although I am shown as online, I may be dealing with other people, on the telephone, or typing.

Please be assured that you will receive an email once I have written a reply.

Just Answer is not a chat service, it’s an email reply board and therefore sometimes it will be minutes, sometimes it may be longer, even hours or overnight.

I apologise in advance if you suffer a delay.

Kind regards.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 14 days ago.

Who are you wanting to make a claim against?

and who are they to you?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
as you see i was stalked with first claim i told me managed the first time it happend.he said he would deal with it she did it a second time.me manager seem to be guity of neglect.She lied in wait in dark corner where i walked then by a bin where i walked pretending to chat.both thimes she said i ve been watching by camara which she had no authorty as told by my manager.i was under stress having told my wife she didnt beleave me she siad if i did anything to encourage she would go for devorce.the secound is concerning a colleauge her boyfriend issued volence against me together with verbal abuse all witnessed.His girfriend also issused verbal abuse also witnessed
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
my cliam is against churchchill services the person who stalk me - the person the boyfriend/girlfriend my manager.illegal sacking
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
can you give me you email address - land line no ????
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
please contact after 1600 01483 828 298 edward
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
will you be phoneing me later ?????
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i want damages as im 69 nearly 70 & have little none of geting anther job
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
they did not provide with a contract even though they said they would as by my manger chris Roe
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
PERCENTAGE OF SUCCESS ??????
Expert:  Stuart J replied 14 days ago.

I’m sorry but I can’t see anything. All I have is the information you have given me. I don’t know who “he” is

.

I need the story from beginning to end please

I’m afraid that your clicked shorthand style of writing is impossible to interpret.

Can you type in longhand please?

You have probably seen a pop-up offering you the chance of a telephone call at an extra cost. It is up to you whether you have a telephone call or not but do bear in mind that a 15-30 minute telephone call covers an awful lot of ground and you can get an awful lot of information in that time. So you can ignore it or go ahead or go ahead later. It’s your choice.

Meanwhile, we can carry on on here.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
WHO( HE) IS MY MANAGER CHRIS POE .DO CARRY ON PLEASE PROVIDE TELPHONE NUMER
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
ARE AVAILABLE SATURDAY ????
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
SORRY FOR THE WRITTING IM SPECALE NEEDS
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
IM SIGNING OFF NOW DO CALL AT HOME
Expert:  Stuart J replied 14 days ago.

I’m sorry, I can’t even begin to answer based upon information I have. I’m going to opt out for another expert.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP WHICH SOLICITOR WILL THIS BE ?
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 14 days ago.
Good morning thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a practising solicitor with several years experience and I will be assisting you today. Please note that this is a Q and A platform and no lawyer client relationship is created. I am sorry to hear about your circumstances, so you wish to pursue a claim against your manager?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
AS YOU CAN SEE ITS AGAINST MY MANAGER - A SUPERVISER MANAGER - EMPLOYEES
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
DO YOU WISH MORE TIME TO TAKE IT ALL IN ?????
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
THE SUPERVISER IS A SHE ONLY KNOWN TO AS JO SHE WORKS THE NIGHT SHIFT.THE OTHER TWO NAMES ARE MARC/AND GIRLFRIEND
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
ALL WORK FOR CHURCHHILL SERVICES CLEANING
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
IF YOU WISH THE GIRLFIEND NAME PLEASE CONTACT CHRIS
Thank you for the clarification, have you raised a formal grievance to a member of HR?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
NO
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR YOU TO DO THIS.IM NOT VERY GOOD A THESE THINGS

I would advise that raising a friend should be your first step, the following link should assist you in raising a grievance: https://www.acas.org.uk/grievance-procedure-step-by-step/step-2-raising-a-formal-grievance

I would advise that in your grievance you raise any concerns you have over your manager.

You should then be invited to a grievance meeting where you can discuss the matter with the employer in more detail. It is likely that the employer will ask how you wish to resolve the matter, this is a usually a personal decision however most people propose some form of mediation.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I WAS SACKED DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS THAT WOULD ASSIT IN THIS THIS WAY I ASKED FOR YOUR HELP
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
IM 69
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
ALL MY FRIEND ARE DEAD
I am happy to generate a quote to assist you in drafting a grievance letter.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
IS THIS GOING TO COST ME ANY MONEY ????
If you wish me to assist in drafting a grievance letter this is a premium service, I am happy to generate a quote for you which you are free to accept or reject.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
PLEASE DO THE QUOTE CAN YOU MAKE QUOTE IE THERE ABOUTS ?
I have generated the quote for you and look forward to working with you going forwards.
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 13 days ago.
You can either submit a grievance yourself using the above link or you can instruct a solicitor to do this for you however they will charge a fee for this. 

We wish you all the best with your matter.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
you say it would £147 to assist in drafting this letter. can this be done in installments as im a pensioner.on winning can you ask for costs
No we cannot ask for costs as we are not representing you in a civil action. We are a Q and A site and we do not undertake representation through this platform.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
a little more info.We had a day time Superviser his name was Fabreeze.We contacted him walkee taikee phone.he is French he suppllied all the cleaning matialsOne tme i asked for Descailor & at to wait an hour.he was difficult at times he seemed to have a chip on his shoulder regarding people not seeing eye to eye.i complained to Chris my manager about the delay as it was stopping me doing my work.i approched fabreeze annoyed ony tobe told stay out of my face & to back away.he seemed to to think he was personally responable for the descalor he said can you use less.From that day thing were frosty but never ranout of descalor.Every time i approch hime he would turn his back or i dont want to talk talk to talk to you.Any other issues were not taken onboared..It made my job harder by being ingnored.I did every as per training.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
what about the instalment plan for £147 ????? could citian advice help with this.I would hate for these people to get away just because i couldnt afford it
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
would you like more time we could continue MONDAY ??????

The first step in the process would be to raise a formal grievance, as advised you can do this yourself if you cannot afford legal assistance.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
this is no anwser to the q How do i pay the £147 im not very good at these things being Special Needs.Please read all the scipt again let me say im pensioner i get 150 a week to pay all my bills im 69.With bills going up 3 fold this puts me in the povity bracket.Loosing my job just putting more stress on me.you should try it sometime
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
can you OR cant you help ????

I understand and that is why you can draft and send a formal letter of grievance yourself. If you wish to instruct me a later a stage I am happy to assist you if and when you have the relevant monies.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
im not happy you say you understand??? il happily swop your life now for mine.i need help.Why is it all about money ? if some one does you wrong (IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY FINE) NO MONEY MATE JUST GO AWAY
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
IF YOUR ANY GOOD YOU WILL FIND AWAY
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
THINK OF IT AS A CALLENGE
We are a Q and A platform the drafting of documents is a premium service. If you wish to instruct another solicitor to do this for you you can do so using the following link:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
IF I WERE YOU I WOULD ASK A FEW FRIENDS NOT GIVE UP
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
IS REALLY A CASE GET RID OF HIM QUICKLY???
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I USE TO WORK AT THE LAW SOCIETY LONG A GO ROGER ST
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
IM NOT JUST A PRETTY FACE HA! HA!
I am not aware of any solicitors that would do this free of charge, however you can of course draft this grievance yourself as there is no necessity for a solicitor to draft this for you.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I DIDNT SAY FREE!! JUST TAKE THE INFO & FIRE A WARNING SHOT.YOU SEE I HAVE GOT ME HEAD SCREEWED ON RIGHT.I HAVE BEEN SENT COPY OF ALL THE CHARGES IF YOU WANT A COPY ILL SEND YOU IT.MAY BE I SHOULD GO INTO THE LAW BUSINESS???? FANCY A 69 PENSIONER COMMING TO WORK FOR YOU.
You are free to request whether other solicitors will do this for you.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
THATS IT WASH YOUR HANDS OF IT ALL.I HOPE YOU THINK ABOUT WHEN YOUR IN BED
I have tried my best to advise you in your matter, you are free to wish a second opinion or request other solicitor to undertake work for you.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
NOW HOW DO I RATE YOU?????I WONDER.GO AHEAD WE WILL GO FOR ANOTHER PERHAPS THEY WONT TAKE THE EASY ROUTE.DO YOU KNOW THAT ABBA SONG MONEY MONEY ????

I am a site user however I am sure customer services can advise you on the rating system. I wish you all the best with your matter going forwards.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
please send all this to***@******.***
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 11 days ago.

I cannot send emails through this platform. You can contact customer services who may be able to do this for you on 0808(###) ###-####/p>