Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Can you please recommend me a lawyer /service to write a

Customer Question

Hi, can you please recommend me a lawyer /service to write a contract for a pharma (allograft) product to be distributed in the UK? I should have a skeleton and I will instruct the details later on but if you can give me a quote it will be great! Thank you!
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 18 days ago.

Good afternoon  there, how do you do? 

I am SolicitorAll a law Expert with over 15 years in practice. It is my pleasure to assist you today. Thank you for the inquiry

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have Orthopaedics products mainly in Allograft and Derma area (fully FCA approved and long term seller in the USA) and I want to distribute in the UK. Can you please give me a step by step guide of what do I need to do from legal perspectives? Thank you!

Will you be establishing yourself in the uK to do the distribution or you are looking to supply to retailers in the UK but from overseas? Are you concerned what regulatory constraints are there and any licensing requirements or the format of the agreements you will need with retailers/distributors of the products

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I need advise on both. 1) Licensing - like you said 2) contract with both exporter (manufacturers) and Uk retailers. 3) Contracts with other existing UK distributors too as they already have sales channels.

Thanks for the brief,Please leave it with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured this evening.Thank you

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thanks so much.
Thank you for your patience, I have asked the customer support to send you their offer, In the interim licence you will need to apply for will depend on your actual role. If manufacturing the products you will need a manufacturer’s licence; if they are manufactured by others and you are just the conduit to import them into the uk you get importers’ licence; if you are going to be a wholesaler or distributor you get the respective licences. The companies that you will be contracting with in the uk Will have their own licences already 

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency ( MHRA) is responsible for issuing these wholesaler/ distributor/ importer and manufacturer licences. As a minimum to qualify for a manufacturer licence you need to show the MHRA that you comply with EU good manufacturing practice (GMP) and pass regular GMP inspections of your site. For wholesale dealer licence you must comply with good distribution practice (GDP) and pass regular GDP inspections of your site.

The mhra are very helpful should you get stuck. You can contact by email or by phone.

For your drafting you have a number of contracts you are looking to do, if you let me know which one you want help with most ( I would say distribution contract will be important if you are looking to grow via other business) and a quote will be sent for that,

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to clarify and to assist on anything. All the best