Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

When you sponsor the applicant(Your fiance for fiance visa),

Customer Question

When you sponsor the applicant(Your fiance for fiance visa), what is the sponsor’s responsibility of applicant’s act? Whats the limit? What happens if he ditch her and escape, disappears in the UK like a leakagr later or other kind of problems the applicant cause?
Expert:  Vineet S replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today. Please note, Just Answer is an information sharing platform in a Q/A format and does not provide legal representation in any form and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Please further note , I am a third party professional and have no control over any payment /refunds /cancellations issues.

You can contact Just Answer`s Customers team for any admin issues , by clicking the below weblink-

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us or via phone call - 0808(###) ###-####/p>

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 18 days ago.

Hi there,

If you have sponsored Fiancé  visa for your partner and that person disappears in the UK, then it can be safely assumed that that person got the visa just to enter the UK , and were not really in relationship with you.

You being the sponsor need to report this to Home office so that her visa can be curtailed and she can be asked to leave the UK or to get another visa to extend her stay in the UK.

Thus you would no longer be her sponsor .

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I won’t be responsible if I report this situation
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
How about his criminal acts or debts or other liabilities?
Expert:  Vineet S replied 18 days ago.

Yes, you will not be responsible if you report this to Home office.

Home office will curtail her visa and she can be asked to leave the UK.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 18 days ago.

You can not be held responsible for other person's crimes or personal debts , unless you are party to the wrongdoing.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.