How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 81884
Experience:  Over 15 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

The police have put my son photo, on there web site saying

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** The police have put my son photo, on there web site saying he has been involved in an incident. Does he need a solicitor to go with him for an interview.
JA: Where is he? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In Torquay ,Devon.
JA: What steps has he taken so far?
Customer: Contacted the police yesterday and said that it was a photo of him.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: He had been drinking that evening , he can’t remember a lot about it.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I am a barrister with over 15 years experience.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

What is the incident please?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
A couple , we’re walking home (man and women) , when a unprovoked attack on the man. He received injuries that needed surgery. This took place 1st May , between 4-6in the morning
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Sorry I am unable to pay that money.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Does that mean , as you are not answering ,the consultation has finished ?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you for no help at all !
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Please can you give me time to respond.

You have, in fact, been waiting for less than an hour.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Please bear with me as I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you.

Sometimes I will get back to you very quickly, other times it's going to be longer and possibly hours or overnight

Please bear in mind that it takes me time to type answers and I also have clients and sometimes have to attend court so I may not get back to you immediately.

He will obviously need to make an appoint to surrender voluntarily or they will only come and arrest him. They may do that anyway as they clearly havea warrant for his arrest.

This is serious offending so an arrest is likely.

Can I clarify anything for you?

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.


Expert:  Jo C. replied 13 days ago.

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem.

If you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JoC

Thanks again,

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you and sorry to have thought you were just dealing with me . I understand how busy you are . Thank you again Ruth
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.