AlisonSolicitor
AlisonSolicitor,
Experience:  Expert
117702753

How can I get rid of a persistent caller on my comb phone. I

Customer Question

How can I get rid of a persistent caller on my comb phone. I do not answer text the few I ve read have been 3words nonsense but one starts with the word weed they almost daily for a month or more they do leave a ombré but I delete each time
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Gloucestershire GL530LA Ian 91 yrs old
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I just delete every time I have kept the number from today’s text to give you
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I want this text banned from my phone please
Expert:  AlisonSolicitor replied 19 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialize in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately, I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

The easiest way to ban a caller or text message is to block the number that he is using.

To do this, open the conversation thread from them in the Messages app. Tap the three dots in the upper right corner, then choose “People and Options.” Tap on “Block .” A popup window will ask you to confirm you want to block the number, noting that you will no longer receive calls or texts from this person.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Thank you for your enquiry today, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. 

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I have had my manager of the flat try without success I’m not that clever I have not replied to the texts
Expert:  AlisonSolicitor replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. We are always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you l ve had no more text since contacting you
Expert:  AlisonSolicitor replied 12 days ago.

We are always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.