james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Story short my partner is on bail and has to go to court on

Customer Question

Hello. Long story short my partner is on bail and has to go to court on Monday. He is currently on the hartington unit with mental health problems which is linked to why he is on bail . We have asked the court for it to be ajurned as he is in no mental state but they won't. We are in need of a solicitor for Monday.
JA: What are the exact charges?
Customer: Unfortunately we have lost the nail letter but I can remember on there it said threatning behaviour and verbal abuse
JA: Where are you located? Bail bond laws vary by location.
Customer: Chesterfield
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: It is to do with the neighbours which have had problems with for ages. They tried to set the shed on fire. The come on our property and start shouting abuse . The neighbours constantly play music really loud early hours in the morning waking the kids up both girls 7 years old and a baby 15 week. We have rang the police several times and they have done nothing .
Expert:  james bruce replied 19 days ago.
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

You have left it very late to arrange a solicitor for Monday.

The following link will allow you to look for a legal aid law firm.

Enter a local post code, select the area of law crime etc and a list of local firms will be displayed, then all you do is simply call one.

https://find-legal-advice.justice.gov.uk

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hello James. Yes I am very sorry for that we thought it was going to get ajurned

No problem. Use the link I sent you, that will allow you to find a local legal aid firm who would be able to help.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.